The process for procuring the right dog for any given role is as important as selecting the right home. The selection method starts before birth in many cases, as the abilities and attributes desired are usually passed down from parents to puppies. LISEN K9 will endeavor to source from proven breeders of consistent working, healthy and stable capacity dogs. The sections below describe the different levels of dog training that we offer to our clients.
The Chief priority for selection in this instance is the clients need to own the dog of YOUR dreams, we understand the importance in sparing no expense in finding the perfect match for your perfect home. All of our pet standard dogs will be health checked, environmentally stable and have a good foundation ensuring training ability and adaptability.
Recognised working dog breeds such as Malinois, Rottweiler, and German Shepherds; will be first choice when selecting the right dog, other dogs outside of these breeds may be considered if that individual shows exceptional promise.
To ensure premium quality, we heavily scrutinise:
- Health: noting hereditary issues and how they were brought up.
- Bone Structure: is the build of this breed up to the tasks needed?
- Temperament: That the dog has the right drives to undergo training and the needs thereafter
- Age: Is the dog a good age to continue serving and learning?
- Training History: carefully assessing their level of training compared to our high standards
LISEN K9 train dogs in the following fields:
- Household canine training
- Service dog training
- Therapy dog training
- Personal Protection
- Patrol Dog
- Firearms Support Dog
- Active Drug Detection Dog
- Passive Drug Detection Dog